Welcome to the UNA CPA Review Course
The UNA CPA Review Course is delivered online and available anytime, anywhere. The course is powered by CPAexcel's course materials and learning tools: the most up-to-date study text, video lectures, professor mentoring with personalized study plans, textbooks and more.
To learn more about the UNA CPA Review Course, please view Professor Greg Carnes' short video to the right and visit the Course Details page.
Why Choose the UNA CPA Review Course?
- The UNA Course is based on CPAexcel, a proven CPA Exam review course that delivers exceptional value to students -- top quality course materials and learning tools at affordable prices.
- Students using the CPAexcel review course consistently pass the CPA Exam at a rate almost twice the national average.
- Learn from the world's top team of CPA review professors using up-to-date HD video lectures, current textbooks, and exam-identical software.
- Professors who are subject experts are available online to answer your questions as you master the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
- UNA's Program Coordinator can also monitor your progress (at your option) to encourage you as you work to meet this important career goal.
- You can create online study groups with your classmates so you can continue to work together to pass the CPA Exam.
- Learn more per study hour with Bite-Sized LessonsSM and CPAexcel's Efficient Learning System.
- UNA has partnered with CPAexcel to offer this outstanding review course to our students and alumni at a discounted price which delivers greater value to you.
- Courses never expire: this is the only course which gives you unlimited free updates and course repeats. CPAexcel is your partner until you pass the CPA Exam.
CPAexcel™ was first delivered to CPA Exam candidates in May 1998. Since then, students using CPAexcel have consistently passed the CPA Exam at exceptionally high rates. In conjunction with the top team of CPA review course professors from across the country, CPAexcel provides CPA Exam candidates, colleges and universities, CPA firms and other entities with a broad choice of high quality CPA review courses at very competitive prices.